How to Remove your Fabric Wall Decals + Murals
- Start at the top left corner and peel it from the wall.
- Work your way down the wall
- For murals, ensure you have two people.
Transporting your Wall Decals + Murals
- Have some Baking Paper at the ready! You can purchase a roll at Coles, Woolworths and Aldi in the baking section.
- Roll out the needed length of baking paper.
- Place your decals onto the baking paper and roll up into a tube for transportation.
- For murals, you will need two long stretches of baking paper next to each other. Lay these out on the floor - preferably NOT on carpet if you can.
Have one person on either end of the mural and lay onto the baking paper.
- Roll up into a tube for transportation to your new home or office.