AfterPay | Buy Now Pay Later
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a convenient payment option that offers an interest-free payment plan for your online purchases. BUY NOW. PAY LATER. If you select to pay with Afterpay, your purchases will be posted to you as normal but you get to split your payments into 4x instalments.
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
How to shop online with Afterpay
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout:
Afterpay is fully integrated with A Creative Hart's online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card:
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you.
3. Instant approval:
No lengthy process or wait times. You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
Who can use Afterpay?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian or New Zealand residential address.
- A debit or credit card to make the purchase.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- The funds for the first payment installment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, review our returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- With interest-free instalments, the only fees are for late payments. You can find your payment schedule in the Afterpay app and we'll send you regular reminders. Make sure you have funds available on your linked credit or debit card.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.